UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF KENTUCKY
TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. CHAPTER 11
DEBTOR CASE NO. 99-50867
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL, INC. CHAPTER 11
DEBTOR CASE NO. 99-50868
MERIDIAN TRANSPORT CO. CHAPTER 11
DEBTOR CASE NO. 99-50869
ORDER ON BANK ONE, KENTUCKY, N.A.S REQUEST FOR ALLOWANCE
AND PAYMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSE CLAIM
Bank One, Kentucky, N.A., (Bank One) filed its Request of Bank One for Allowance and Payment of Administrative Expense Claim  on June 29, 2000, and the matter was heard on July 21, 2000. This court has entered its Memorandum Opinion and Order of even date herewith containing findings of fact and conclusions of law with relation to the parties to these disputes and the court hereby specifically adopts the findings and conclusions contained therein.
WHEREFORE, it is hereby
ORDERED AND ADJUDGED as follows:
1. Bank One should be, and hereby is, allowed the sum of $42,568.20 for its post-January 31, 2000 advancements; and
2. Bank One should be, and hereby is, allowed the sum of $31,804.36 plus accrued interest for its post-petition loan to the debtors; and
3. Pursuant to the Order of Confirmation herein, the Disbursing Agent shall forthwith pay the total of the above sums in the amount of $74,372.56 to Bank One; and
4. Upon such payment, Bank One shall submit for entry an order allowing the appropriate amount of interest due on its post-petition loan to the debtors through the date of the payment of the principal sum set out in paragraph 2 of this order; and
5. The substantial contribution claim of Bank One is denied.
Dated this day of , 2000.
BY THE COURT
W. Thomas Bunch, Esq.
Michael H. Reed, Esq.
Thomas Miller, Esq.
Laura Day Delcotto, Esq.
Tracey Wise, Esq.
Taft McKinstry, Esq.
Frank Becker, Esq.