Closed File Requests
U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Kentuck
This form is for people whose bankruptcy cases have been closed All cases filed in this Court after 8/1/02 are electronic.  Closed file requests apply only to paper cases, i.e., those filed prior to 8/1/02. If your case is still in process, please call (859) 233-2608 for case records.  Options for getting your closed bankruptcy court records:

(1) Order records online at:  Complete the form below or call us to get information needed to complete the order, OR
Enter your Case Number below and the form will be filled in for you automatically for you to mail in.  The form will have complete instructions. If you need help, feel free to call the Court at the above number.  You may also wish to consult the National  Archives and Records Administration
Your Case #:   -